Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. mggray87

5th wheel weight

I have a 19' ram 2500 longhorn 6.7 diesel. Crew cab standard bed. Unfortunately not the long bed. I haven't shopped for what I like yet but before I start browsing. I'm wondering what weight should I look at as absolute max. I don't have kids. For weight purposes. I looked at my truck. The...
  2. mggray87

Little late, flag pole mounting.

Does anyone make a flag pole that possibly mounts in one of the 5th wheel prep holes. I think it would be perfect. I'm trying to find one. I discovered a gooseneck one. But so far nothing for a ram 5th wheel puck. Any fabricators on here wanna make it happen ?
  3. mggray87

Banks 5" monster exhaust question

I know it adds nothing in regards to performance and sound. Here is my dilemma. I bought my used 2019 ram 2500 6.7L used over a month ago. The last owner had some stupid dinner plate exhaust tip 8" or bigger it was so dumb. As soon I drove it home got in my driveway I took it off. Dummies...
  4. mggray87

5th wheel prep kit national backorder

Crazy I emailed a few places and all similar responses. The 5th wheel prep kit is on backorder for the 2019 ram 2500. Bummer. But I don't need it anytime soon. I just wanted to install it and have it. So I guess it's ok. Just shocked it's on backorder with no return date
  5. mggray87

AEV Procal SNAP for 2019 ram 2500 laramie longhorn

Is there a way to use this if the back of the OBD2 port is already packed with wires??????