Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. mggray87

5th wheel weight

are these panels u set up when u get to the location or installed on the roof? any photos? a honda eu3000is would be plenty.. can retro with propane... but how many batteries.. 4 batteries might weigh the same... Im just thinking maybe not.
  2. mggray87

5th wheel weight

I was just in a class c rv which has a gen built in to run all outlets and such how do these work for outlets. Bring your own gen? Also do the new models have auto level?
  3. mggray87

5th wheel weight

i actually like the 280RL that was mentioned but i watched a video on it today and the guy showing explained the weight and his math after loading would even be over my 2060 or 2040lb rear lol.. maybe ill just make my own 5th wheel out of paper mache.
  4. mggray87

5th wheel weight

They look very similar. What different besides a couple feet smaller. Weight is dam close as the 295RL. I don't like how I can't get the gen y for it. They only make it in goose neck. That's another downer for me. I have in my mind kind of set. I want the Gen Y. But the website shows...
  5. mggray87

5th wheel weight

Oh ok. Cool. Yea like I said a camper wasn't even thought of. I just wanted a truck if and when I can get my 5 acres. I wanted to have a truck I can pull a Kubota tractor. Plus If I was to get a trailer it would be a weekend thing. Maybe 1 week max. But most likely weekend getaways from...
  6. mggray87

5th wheel weight

The have a 37 or something footer but that just sounds gigantic to me 315RLTS... Big boy....
  7. mggray87

5th wheel weight

not sure i can go much bigger but worst case the reflection 297 RSTS? if i give up on the 5th wheel idea and just roll with trailer..
  8. mggray87

5th wheel weight

I have the OEM airbags so not sure what they can handle and level out before they disable and light up my dash.
  9. mggray87

5th wheel weight

Just out of curiosity. If I go the travel trailer route how heavy can I go on this truck
  10. mggray87

5th wheel weight

I gotta use this form to find what 5ers people are using that actually aren't going over so I can see the models. I think most people are over lolol. 295 is pushing the limit. I gotta find more that have total weight less than 10k I'll search today and try to make a list.
  11. mggray87

5th wheel weight

lol dam.. why did i get the longhorn just for the western feel LOL... 303 bathroom looks a little more roomier.. im 6'2 220. wasnt even thinking of a 5th wheel ERR
  12. mggray87

5th wheel weight

Thinner walls. Hmm. Sounds cheap
  13. mggray87

5th wheel weight

Well if 303 is to big for my 2500 6.7 longhorn. I gotta keep looking at the 295RL. I wonder what the biggest difference is except bigger. Looks pretty much same layout
  14. mggray87

5th wheel weight

Hah ok that's out. 195RL ? I'm only hesitating because storage. Outdoor storage will beat it to crap. Lol. Fade in a year lolol
  15. mggray87

5th wheel weight

Ohhhhhhhh which gen y is best for it. Weight wise
  16. mggray87

5th wheel weight

Now I leveled the truck and have nitto tires on them at 40/45psi
  17. mggray87

5th wheel weight

Oh dam. Can't change to gen Y on the 295rl? Then 303 would better. The bathroom has doors on both sides right??
  18. mggray87

5th wheel weight

Man that 303RLS is pretty nice on YouTube. I'm digging it. Smallest one they sell I actually dig the 295RL more. Bathroom has more privacy.
  19. mggray87

5th wheel weight

20. mggray87

5th wheel weight

Where?