Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Shawn719

SOLD RetraxPRO MX Retractable f/ 2500 (2019-24) w/ RamBox

No, I was going to experiment with something different, like a whole cover (even ramboxes).
  2. Shawn719

Great shape - no issues. A few scratches on bottom (See pic) from hauling a couple ladders last weekend. Pictures were just taken minutes ago
  3. Shawn719

Bill, The silver cargo rails should be native (OEM) to your truck bed. Sorry, the ones pictured stay with the truck.
  4. Shawn719

$500 Fits Ram 2500 w/RamBox (2019-2024). I've had this on the truck ('23 2500 PW w Rambox) for under a year. There is nothing wrong with the bed cover. I decided to go with a Lund top. Easy install, comes with whole unit (obviously) and two keys Located in the Panhandle of FL. Zip 32526 More...
  5. Shawn719

Ram Care No Service

I concur with Ram customer support, under warranty. I have had my roundabout to get warranty work completed on my warped 2023 Power Wagon RAMBox lids. I had to change the Ram Care representative handling my case and then things improved immediately. 2 Ram dealers and months later...Long story...
  6. Shawn719

FS: Left over power wagon parts

PM"d for the Factor55 hook.
  7. Shawn719

streaming on the 12" screen - has anyone done it?

I too tried this out, but with the Ottocast device. The device works but has the same Netflix issue on 12" portrait mode screen. I went back/forth with tech support in hopes of coming up with a solution but to no avail. I run the Ottocast via Android mode which leaves my iPhone free to do other...
  8. Shawn719

Newby 2023 Ram Power Wagon

2023 Power Wagon out of Pensacola, Fl. Thank you for the add and look forward to learning Semper Fidelis S