Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Snagster123

Rubbing / Grinding sensation in the driveline....

2020 PW: so after about 7 trips to 2 different dealers, STAR cases, etc.., they still can't diagnose. Rubbing / Grinding at slow speed like 0 to 4 mph then it goes away. This happens in forward and reverse, but not in neutral. Kinda tells me it's in the trans or maybe in the T-Case. I'm...
  2. Snagster123

"Camera System Unavailable" Blackout Screen

2020 PW: Ram wants to put a new 8.4 head unit (radio) in the truck. I have read somewhere that the older 8.4 head units didn't work so good with the U-Connect... Can anyone confirm this? Problem is the camera system goes blackout randomly, using reverse, or any of the cameras (my truck has...
  3. Snagster123

Drivetrain rubbing / grinding sensation at slow speed from launch

2020 Power Wagon (all stock) about 32K miles: I continue to have this problem only at slow speed 0 to 4 mph. it is like a rubbing sensation and significantly worse with the wheels turned left or right. Dealer can diagnose. So far they have replaced the rear diff carrier, and changed the fluid...