Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Just sent you a PM

Just sent you a PM
  2. T

*Price Drop* CJC Offroad 2019+ Ram Heavy Duty Intercool Guard

Intercooler guard by CJC Offroad Comes with hardware needed to mount I went with a full bumper so it’s no longer needed by me! $200+Shipping
  3. T

*Price Drop* Bulletpoint Mounting Solutions Ram 2019+ Dash Mount

RubiGrid® 2019+ RAM Truck 1500/2500/3500/4500/5500 + TRX Dash Mount Bulletpoint MagSafe Compatible Phone Holder without Wireless Charging I also have the phone clamp style for Android users. $100+Shipping
  4. T

21 2500

I don’t have a lot of post but I lurk a lot on the forum. 21 Ram 2500, a lot of mods done thanks to this forum. UC4 to UC5, Laramie to Limited Headlight swap, OEM Aux Switches installed, just a few to name.
  5. T

Mopar parts guy or gal you trust

This should be the part number you need: 68449277AA
  6. T

DIY: Add Aux Switches to 19+ Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7L

Does Last State work for you guys? 1-6 will not remember no matter what I do, changes through the cluster and AlfaObd do save.
  7. T

Aux Switches

I just don’t get why the setting take when changed in the cluster and I’ve also changed them in AlfaOBD, but it just doesn’t take after cycling the ignition/starting the truck back up.
  8. T

Aux Switches

Is Last State not saving also an issue with the HDs, just like the 1500’s? Just installed everything and everything works except Last State is not saving after leaving switches on.
  9. T

AUX pass-thru wiring.

Is Last State not saving also an issue with the HDs, just like the 1500’s? Just installed everything and everything works except Last State is not saving after leaving switches on.