Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

Delivery Time Estimates

2019 3500 Limited Megacab 4x4 4-11 Ordered 4-25 D1 Status 5-14 JB Status 5-16 KZ Status 6-01 Unloaded from rail car at local yard (12.5 miles from dealership) 6-18 Arrived at dealership The last 12 miles were brutal.... Just under 10 weeks for the whole process. When I ordered dealership...
  2. P

Price negotiated from MSRP

Wanted to update on pricing and thank the person who brought up the USAA rebate. 2019 3500 Limited Megacab 4x4 MSRP $86,235 $1000 USAA rebate, no other rebates (that I qualified for) or incentives available at this time and not financing through Chrysler -$10,925 negotiated down from MSRP Total...
  3. P

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.
  4. P

TexasRamSearcher, memorial day weekend historically been a good time to buy since it is at the end of the month and a holiday. Dealers may be more willing to deal to hit their numbers for their incentives. But if you want to wait till June near the end of the month is typically the time to shop...
  5. P

2019 3500 Limited Megacab 4x4 MSRP $86,235 No rebates or incentives available at this time and not financing through Chrysler -$9,925 negotiated down Total Paid - $76,310 The approach I took was that I shopped 5 different states, including the big dealers in ID and TX. Once I got the best prices...