Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

My 2022 factory installed system still does not work properly, looses the information after setting overnight. Pairs OK just does not hold the information. Had a recall on the 6.7l engine control module (ECM), thought that it might be related. New ECM still have the same problem. How do you...
  2. B

Trailer TPMS lost configuration

Thanks for tip, I did try this it at least worked to give me a different result, so far deleting and starting from scratch always works but again results are not always the same. For example , sometimes I will see actual pressures and other times red lines after pairing.
  3. B

After some more thought on this problem , maybe if I start the process at 5 psi above the the target it might work. So I filled the the tires to 80 psi , turned on the vehicle to to run (did not start the truck) went to UConnect and deleted the trailer tire settings. Set the target pressure to...
  4. B

Thanks for tip, first time I've been on this site.
  5. B

I have a 2022 , 2500 mega with diesel, I am having trouble with the Trailer TPMS losing its...

I have a 2022 , 2500 mega with diesel, I am having trouble with the Trailer TPMS losing its settings. It works when I set it up and travel immediately, but then stops working when I return to the truck after over 30 min. The target pressure changed and all I got are red lines when driving even...
  6. B

I guess you stumpped RAM CARES as I have seen no response.
  7. B

My 2022 2500 Mega with 12" Uconnect was able to connect the T TPMS but only after several attempts and by not turning off the truck. It worked fine while I drove the rig for about 5 miles. Turned off the truck and went back 30 min later and saw that target pressure reset to 50 psi and showed...