Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. K

Lets see those power wagons

I just bought the Nitto Trail Grappler M/T in 37x12.5R17 and I have been very impressed with the on road manners and lack of road noise. I'm in Texas...so I have no idea about snow performance...and never really will! Until I take it to Colorado at least. I had Milestar Patagonia on last (same...
  2. K

Lets see those power wagons

Just got some new tires on this week. Loving these Nitto's so far. Much better than the Milestar Patagonia on the road...haven't been off road yet.
  3. K

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Upgraded my tires this week from Milestar Patagonia 37x12.5R17 to Nitto Trail Grappler M/T in the same size. These Nitto look much meaner in person than they do in any of the pics I'd seen. I was leaning towards the Toyo M/T, but I actually like the look of the Nitto better. Also, these are the...
  4. K

Hey All, I can confirm that the Facebook post and parts list are correct. I just happen to live in North Austin and work just around the corner from Baldy's. They are one of the go-to Jeep shops in the area and are very supportive of the off-road community. They did the lift, shocks, wheels and...
  5. K

Yeah, I replied to his post just now, but since it’s over a year old, you’re idea is better! I’ll give that a shot. Thanks!
  6. K

I was reading some conflicting information on another thread about this. I don’t know how to link to that thread unfortunately. There is guy on there who said he re-geared to 5.13 on his 2020. But he said something about the pinion being different, which another post on that thread also said. If...
  7. K

2019+ Power Wagon gear availability

I’ve been wanting to re-gear my 2019 since I upgraded to 37’s. Can I ask where you found this 5.13 set and what you did to address the different pinion bearings and seal?
  8. K

Thanks man…figured as much. One of these days!
  9. K

I've honestly never noticed and they've been on for so long...maybe I should take them off and see if I do notice. Perhaps I've just drowned it out mentally!
  10. K

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

Fortunately there is plenty of room for a couple of zip ties to get that plate out of the way...figured that out after losing mine on Holy Cross.
  11. K

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

Just tell me when I can swipe my card!
  12. K

I definitely noticed the difference after moving up to 37's in my 2019. It still has plenty of power, so it's not a huge bother, but in the end I'd like to get it re-geared to see its full potential....just can't find any gears. I was on the search for a while and last I checked was a few months...
  13. K

Hey All, new here but figured I'd share some pics. 2019 with 37x12.5 R17 Patagonia on Black Rhino Armory with a 5.5" Pure Performance lift. Putting Nitto M/T's on next week after 35k on the Patagonia's. Maple Offroad sliders are the newest upgrade, but no action shots with them yet. Will hit the...
  14. K

New Member & New to Forums in General

Hey All, This is the first forum I've ever joined, but I've prowled around and found answers to some of my own questions and insight in other's posts, so I figured I'd join in. Not sure the "proper" way to go about this, but here goes. I'm driving a 2019 Power Wagon I've had since new. Just hit...