Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Battleborn

What are people using for leveling/lift kits?

I put together my own kit. Icon dual rate leving springs 2.5", Ram 2500 specific fox remote revior shocks for the front and non resi for the rear. Fox valves the shocks for the truck. The shock pn# are on there website for a leveled ram. I have all the pn# if you need them. Need offset wheel to...
  2. Battleborn

Looking for actual stock or with 35 inch tire 68rfe failures.

I have fox shocks, icon leveling springs, after market 5k air bags with 35x12.5 20r F range toyos MTs which are heavy and tow a 2021 Montana High country 5th wheel with my 19 2500 Mega Cab Laramie SO. Besides replacing the belt tensioner because of squeaking the truck performs well. Can still...
  3. Battleborn

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

New tensioner, original belt, noise gone. Belt only has 13k on it and wanted to change one thing at a time for process of elimination. Only could find Gates tensioner locally. If it starts up again ill just bring it back for a new one. 20min under the truck and 90$ worth it to me to have the...
  4. Battleborn

Maybe I'll try the ACDelco Belt Tensioner 38285. Its showing up as a fit. Maybe a GM part will do it they are150$ though.
  5. Battleborn

Posted a vid of my nosie. While engine is running I put a ratchet in the tensioner detent hole and manually tensioned it and the nosie would stop. Couldn't get a vid doing that. Headed out for a gates belt and tensioner.