Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

2020 RAM 3500 check engine light, codes P1E1C and U040F. Any tips on what to look at first?

thanks for the info!! I'll try that when it stops raining! jeff in long beach.
  2. L

2020 RAM 3500 check engine light, codes P1E1C and U040F. Any tips on what to look at first?

Hi everyone. I have a 2020 RAM 3500 Laramie with a 6.7 diesel. the check engine light came on a few days ago and when I check the codes it came up with those two. I cleared the codes and they came back. Have any of you had these codes and if so, how did you resolve? in looking at google...
  3. L

First Ram/ First Diesel - 2020 RAM 3500 Laramie 4wd.

thanks a lot! I like the idea of cables or a cage around it. I did read that these converters don't have the precious metals or the volume of precious metals that the Prius and other high theft converters have so it's a lower risk..but still, they are expensive to replace so it might be worth...
  4. L

A couple of weeks ago I took my truck in for the fuel pump recall and the dealer said it would be $110 to diagnose it. When they called to tell me the recall install was done and they started to diagnose and confirmed it wasn't a sensor or the module so it was a short in the wiring and it would...
  5. L

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

Hi, My vin is 3C63R3EL6LG215297. I'm looking for the correct wiring harness for the rear parking sensors. One website shows 4 different ones but doesn't explain the difference and there'squitea range in prices! Thanks! Jeff.
  6. L

I've been lurking for the past few weeks since I found this forum after I bought my truck and was searching Google. I bought my first Ram and first Diesel about 3 weeks ago!! Took a risk and bought the truck on an online auction. It's a 2020 Ram 3500 Laramie 4wd. It was up in Washington so I...