Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Ram 3500 5th wheel prep kit installation.

I installed the oem parts in my 2019 without any issues. Measure, measure and measure again. The trim rings snap in and you don't want the holes too close to the mount or sheet metal cut larger than the trim will cover. If you want a professional you might check with a truck accessory or hitch...
  2. J

2024 Power Wagon Payload Numbers

An actual rating for a Power Wagon with Level 1 Equipment Group by VIN
  3. J

Valet mode delete

In the 2021 Owner's Manual
  4. J

When is the facelift coming out?

California has an approved plan for phasing out diesel powered trucks, and zero emissions trucks period.
  5. J

Temp Display on Uconnect Screen

I did circle the wrong one. It's actually the top right side #2.
  6. J

Having some problems

Might need to see if Brutal_HO can move this to the area for more visibility or Jimmy07 sees it.
  7. J

New 2023 RAM HD Laramie

Mine was under the back seat. Some dealers take stuff out of the vehicles if they are sitting out front on a lot. I do like the Delmonico Red
  8. J

Disappointed with 2022 Ram purchase

Owning a RAM is truly a dealer to dealer experience. There was a definite downward slide with the DaimlerChrysler merger. One automotive publisher has characterized it as Mercedes biting the apple and spitting out the seeds. Once they obtained what they wanted, Chrysler was sold off, supported...
  9. J

Sun visor vanity mirror needed

Check MOPAR 6NN53HL1AD for correct color to match your interior.
  10. J

Pay load question

Mine didn't show until about the time it shipped.
  11. J

Pay load question

Add your VIN on this page: https://www.ramtrucks.com/towing/towing-guide.html/vin-lookup and it will provide the payload and tow capacities as built. Subtract any equipment or persons added. I usually get a CAT scale ticket with full fuel as a driver, then get one showing the numbers when loaded.
  12. J

Pay load question

I had a moment to pull the file on it and dig out RAM's numbers. I likely have the CAT scale ticket on hard copy in a file for actual weight with full fuel, DEF, hitch, etc.
  13. J

Pay load question

IIRC my SRW '19 Mega 4x4 w/ Cummins/Aisin had a payload just a few pounds shy of #4k. A SRW CC should have a slight boost in payload over the Mega. Keep in mind that you also have to factor in the weight of the hitch, passengers, fuel (tank size), luggage, etc for payload deductions.
  14. J

Cover on rear bumper

Twelve pin is for the trailer surround cameras, while the digital rear view mirror has a camera unto itself.
  15. J

Cover on rear bumper

If you have the digital rear view mirror with tow mode camera, it is where the camera cable plugs in.
  16. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Did you check with the dealership you ordered from for the VIN/VON? It was probably a month before RAM sent me notice related to my order but the dealer had the VIN and VON long before then.
  17. J

Dennis Dillon - Dealer thread

Coach! You may be the one to change public perception of Dennis Dillon, but so far you aren't off to a good start. A small portion of dealers here selling below MSRP: Meet Zach at Granger Motors; https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/4-under-invoice-on-any-retail-order-hd-ram-truck.6778/...
  18. J

Traxda kit?

I would say the 1" rear block to keep the truck level while the 2" would provide some rake again.
  19. J

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Looking up part number 68526870AA shows: 2019-2022 RAM Rear Rear Bumper Step Pad - Mopar (68526870AA) Part can be found as reference #1 in illustration. Some other parts descriptions call it a Cover. Bumper.