Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Clicking with 4wd engaged

Do you have an AEV prospector? Or stock? From reading these forums both seem to be having the issue. I can definitely recommend the drivelinesplus upgrade. It solved the problem and is a way more robust build. The double cardon joint on the transfer case side is much stronger and provides more...
  2. J

Sorry just a figure of speech. In the pursuit of resolving the issue they replaced the entire driveline from transfer case forward. I did install the drivelines plus upgraded front drive shaft and that solved the issue. Not super straight forward install but manageable for most. I doubt the...
  3. J

Did not fix mine. I am putting a drivelinesplus (Indiana) double cardon joint driveshaft on. This after the dealer parts grenaded entire driveline. 4wd actuator, front axle assembly, new front shaft and then t case. All to no avail. My truck is an AEV prospector and the lift with the front...