Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Mike_SE

Good dealer for service in the Corona CA area.

We are moving to the So Corona CA area and I want to know if there is a good dealership to service my 2019 3500 Cummins Ram at? I could keep coming into Orange Coast which has been great but it will be an hr. drive.
  2. Mike_SE

Mopar mud flaps for 2019 up dually with flares

Genuine Mopar heavy rubber flaps for 2019 up 3500 dually with the factory flares. Brand new. Opened box just to see how they look but wife hates em lol. Really don't want to ship these but willing to discuss it. I'm in So Ca. so might drive if not to far to deliver. $50.00
  3. Mike_SE

Mopar Splash Guards for Dually

Bought these from Mopar parts. OEM Mopar splash guards for dually... will fit 2019 up with the flares. Includes front and rear set brand new. Includes rivets. I'm in orange county CA. Willing to travel in local area to meet for delivery. Really don't want to ship but will consider if it's on...
  4. Mike_SE

Need a good dealer for service in So CA.

Hey folks, Took my 19 in for its oil change at H.B. Ram. Got truck back and now the cooling fan is running all the time the truck is. Never had this problem before....not happy with the overall service dept atmosphere for the the diesels here. Any suggestions for a dealership with a good...
  5. Mike_SE

Hello all

New member here. Just bought a 2019 Mega Dually. Really enjoying the truck after 14 years with my 06 2500 Cummins. I'm in so Cal. Huntington Beach to be exact. We bought the truck 100 miles away in Lancaster. Seems to be a good dealer but I don't want to drive 100 miles for service. Was...