Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

What motor oil are you using for your 6.7

I tried search, couldn't find a previous post
  2. M

whats your air bag pressure

i just installed airlift 5000 air bags on my 2500 cc 6.7. 13 K 5th wheel. i tried 30psi, that was an improvement, 40 seemed better. airlift says dont exceed 100psi,that 100 seems high. so what pressure are you running?
  3. M

AIRBAG ADVICE

I'm going to get some airbags and on board pump for my 2500 I have a couple of questions. Any recommendations? Single line or dual line? With the pumps, how does the metal pump hold up mounted under the truck with mud dirt and water? How good is the plastic pump? I attached pics of both
  4. M

What's Under The Rug?

2019, tradesman crew cab. Whats under this flat spot under the back seat. the carpet does not come up . my gun vault box fits nicely right there in the indentation
  5. M

New 2019 TRADESMAN

I came from the Mustang 6G forum, traded the stang in for a new 2019 tradesman 2500, I6,4x4, carpet , cloth, carpet ,8.4 screen and towing package. soon to be selling my 04 duramax