Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Olerugger

Stealth Module for 2019 Ram 6.7

I have a 2yr old Stealth Performance Module for sale. Very simple install in minutes. Unit is in perfect condition. Performance includes faster response turbo and smoother acceleration along with better gas mileage. visit www.stealthmodules.com for info. $800 new/ $500 as is. respond and...
  2. Olerugger

Complete Fluid change

I will be doing a complete fluid change for my 2019 Ram 3500 and would like recommendations on the best type/ manufacturer of all fluids for the truck. I just have 62K miles but the dealer recommended all fluids should be changed per the scheduled maint in manual. That seemed a little too soon...
  3. Olerugger

Constant ReGen while driving.

I had a check engine light come on referring to excessive regen while driving and not towing. Cleared alarm and truck drives fine but looking through truck info on dash it says Regen is in process but it never clears or stops. I drove some with exhaust brake on constant and it gave me a message...
  4. Olerugger

New to the Group

Hey all, Formally 2015 F250 owner ( with no issues) and just purchased in December a single axle Ram 3500. I installed a Stealth Module, but other than that the truck is stock. I have been very happy but just recently have seen several ads for a doomsday oil dipstick device to prevent...