Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. H

BFG HD Terrain Tires on 2020 RAM 2500

Just installed a set of BFG HD Terrain tires on my truck. So far I really like them. They are on 18" x 9 Method wheels. 305/70/18. They are a little pricey at $505 a tire. I had tried BFG KO2 all terrains on my 2018 ram 2500 diesel and could never get them to balance and they always had a shimmy...
  2. H

Battery died. Truck in plant mode??

What is plant mode. How do i get out of it. 2023 ram laramie diesel 2500
  3. H

Can you swap the 4.5 12" uconnect system in a 2020 to the 5.0 12" uconnect by buying the new 5.0 head unit?

Is this possible? Just buy the newer one or is there more to it? Looks like the part is about $750. I have a 2020 truck and just bought a 2023 for my dad and the difference is night and day between the two.
  4. H

2023 Ram 2500 Laramie Fender flares gone....

Where did they go? I ordered back in October and it showed up on the lot a couple weeks ago and my first question was where did they go? Looks like only available now on Longhorn laramie or Limited. Can they be added? No rush the truck is sitting until they figure out the grid heater relay stop...