Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

AMP Research Power Steps

That makes sense for sure. We were looking at it from a standpoint of keeping as much mud, dirt, snow, etc away from them as possible as they are certainly better shielded in the rear than the front. Thanks for your input.
  2. S

AMP Research Power Steps

I finally got around to getting the Amp steps installed. First I had a black stripe painted along the rockers similar to the factory ones the Power Wagon. This went a long ways in improving the look of the truck in my opinion. So here’s some observations I gathered during the install. 1. Amp...
  3. S

Level kit?

35s are no problem on the factory wheels. 37s will rub slightly but it can be fixed with some trimming. For my 2022 PW, I chose to run the Thuren 1.5 inch leveling kit with the front track bar and Fox 2.0 shocks. For tires and wheels I have 17x8.5 with +18 offset Raceline Monster bead locks and...
  4. S

New long travel removable air bags from CJC Off Road

These were released last week. It’s a set if removable airbags for 2500s and Power Wagons. (I asked them, measured my OEM suspension and sent them the measurements. They said all good.) It’s a chunk of money for the kit, but it looks very well made and the benefits of being able to remove the...
  5. S

Power Wagon Steering Box Brace

So after some research, the only place that I’ve found with a brace that will fit the PW is dodgeoffRoad.com. It looks like a solid piece, but the reviews on dealing with the company are less than even decent. Does anyone have any information on them and/or how the brace has worked out? My idea...
  6. S

Plastic trim for rear of bed above bumper

It pops right off very easily.
  7. S

I went ahead and did the satin paint. Looks a ton better. Thanks for the suggestions.
  8. S

The paint on the rear looks great. Thanks for the reply. My PW has side molding already so I’m ok there.
  9. S

If I paint it, it’ll be a satin black color to blend in with the bumper. For some reason it just looks “unfinished”. I’ve also considered a light bar. Do you have a link to that one?
  10. S

This is where I’m looking at. Below the bottom edge of the tailgate and above the rear bumper. It’s the rearmost edge of the bed that you can see.
  11. S

Does anyone know if there is a trim piece available for the rear of the bed just above the rear bumper? Specifically, when looking at the rear of the truck you can see (on my truck) the white side edge of the bed just above the bumper. Is there an OEM piece for that or is it paint time? Thanks.