Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Z

2020 ram 3500 led to xenon conversion

hey all, i can't stand these LED projectors, they do not illuminate like the xenon do.... (of course this is simply my opinion) i've been looking around for some OEM xenon enclosures i can swap the led's out with.... is the wiring harness the same between led and xenon? i found some parts...
  2. Z

** Member MIA and not responding ** 2020 HD AFE momentum dry cold air intake

400 shipped firm continental u.s. only PayPal friends and family or add the 3% fee 2020 ram HD afe momentum cold air intake afe dry high flow filter afe filter sock afe filter cleaning solution NIB only 1500 miles on assembly selling because service manager scared me about warranty claims...
  3. Z

led head lights lacking?

3500 Laramie mega.... got the led headlamps, can't say I'm too impressed... anyone else having the same experience? drew
  4. Z

mattracks

I've seen these around for years and always impressed by the videos I've seen... never seen them in person, anyone have real world experience? not that I'm looking to buy within the next 5 years, but world be interested if this would be something I could play with when I move to NC/tn... are...
  5. Z

AMP bed step install tips

hey all, decided to try out the amp bed step and there are some things not included on the instruction sheet that will save you some time... first step is to assemble the bracket... they have you install the two bolts shown, when you do this, do not tighten them fully. Thread the bolts...
  6. Z

2020 hd service manual

hello all! new to the ctd family finally! looking for factory service manuals in paper if possible..... gm has helm manuals i use for my vette, it's nice to know how factory does it... thanks in advance!