Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Z

2020 ram 3500 led to xenon conversion

yeah i wasn't looking for anything aftermarket.... i could have sworn that there were two different headlamp offerings between 3500 models, and the LED was only for the high end stuff... i swapped in LED lamps on my zr1 and my visibility went to ****.... i put back in the oem xenon/hid...
  2. Z

2020 ram 3500 led to xenon conversion

hey all, i can't stand these LED projectors, they do not illuminate like the xenon do.... (of course this is simply my opinion) i've been looking around for some OEM xenon enclosures i can swap the led's out with.... is the wiring harness the same between led and xenon? i found some parts...
  3. Z

** Member MIA and not responding ** 2020 HD AFE momentum dry cold air intake

400 shipped firm continental u.s. only PayPal friends and family or add the 3% fee 2020 ram HD afe momentum cold air intake afe dry high flow filter afe filter sock afe filter cleaning solution NIB only 1500 miles on assembly selling because service manager scared me about warranty claims...
  4. Z

New 6.7 H.O.

13 city 15 highway empty. so far
  5. Z

led head lights lacking?

ok well good to know, thanks for the input all :D I refreshed my 07 z06 corvette xeons and ballasts about a year ago and they seem significantly brighter and project farther.... maybe I need to take a look at how the led lamps are aimed ... looks like they're shining straight down at the road...
  6. Z

led head lights lacking?

3500 Laramie mega.... got the led headlamps, can't say I'm too impressed... anyone else having the same experience? drew
  7. Z

mattracks

I've seen these around for years and always impressed by the videos I've seen... never seen them in person, anyone have real world experience? not that I'm looking to buy within the next 5 years, but world be interested if this would be something I could play with when I move to NC/tn... are...
  8. Z

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Lund tonneau..... decent fit!
  9. Z

Always on Camera Solution - NAViKS

no worries on this! I have been following and aware of what y'all are doing.... I wouldn't have bought it expecting a feature to work that wasn't confirmed working.... if the bed and reverse cams stay on when I need them to, I'm happy with what I get :D if I can also provide constructive...
  10. Z

CP4 Changes - additives discussion

I tend to agree with most marketing strategies, however, I don't need turbo tax to make a living... cummins says they recommend power service, that's what the truck gets... ;)
  11. Z

got an update and they said they're working on implementing some code before they ship my unit.. said Friday ship date, will let them know they can keep another week if they think it would help...
  12. Z

yeah right now my main focus is being able to watch my cargo.... any future features would be a bonus for me... as long as I can leave cargo/backup ill be happy
  13. Z

you guys can take me off the list, I just put in a order for the 375 unit... will let ya know how it turns out....
  14. Z

so is the group buy still a thing? I'm in for one with the 12" display....
  15. Z

Cost of dealer oil change

yeah I would myself, but I got a nice 8yr warranty and this isn't the toy, is the toy hauler :D this thing cost so much, didn't care to have to pay for some random crap dying 4 years out.... besides, I've spent enough on the vette....
  16. Z

Cost of dealer oil change

I got the diesel maintenance package and everything is covered up to 65 bucks for the oil.... supposedly all filters are covered along with the cost of the work... we'll find out in about 3k miles ;)
  17. Z

Let's Talk Regen

I only see it when I'm on the dpf screen, other than that, never
  18. Z

Do both fuel filters need to be changed when the filter gauge indicates the filter life is 0%?

the capless filler neck design I mean... there's just a flap, no removable cap on the tank... dirt and stuff can get on the little flap and fall in the tank when you go to fill up.. look up "power service diesel kleen" it's recommended by Cummins as a fuel additive to help keep the diesel fuel...
  19. Z

Concerns with the DPF gauge not registering or moving

I haven't really been paying attention but I use diesel kleen every other fill... I also have been filling only with bp from a new station with new tanks... dpf needs sustained heat to burn off the soot, so if you shut it down in the middle of a regen, you can make it worse.... dpf works by...
  20. Z

Concerns with the DPF gauge not registering or moving

my 20 been moving slowly from full from the start..