Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

Missing Blind Spot Monitoring

Why not just buy these? I think they are like $40-50 each roughly (2) 68396013AB - tail light jumper cable connector Well, I have three reasons. 1. I'm cheap :) 2. I wouldn't end up being able to throw away the old harnesses, so I would end up with more stuff in my garage ;) 3. I have a lot...
  2. L

New Ram 2500 owner

I got the NAVIK video in motion module. They were really helpful helping me get the right module for my truck
  3. L

Missing Blind Spot Monitoring

I'm looking at adding the missing wires to the taillight jumper, rather than purchasing new ones. From the forum, I have the pin location that need to be added on the taillight side, but I haven't seen any info on what location the pins need to be added to the body side. Does anyone know if...
  4. L

New Ram 2500 owner

Hello, I've been lurking for a while, and though I'd introduce myself. Last April, I purchased a 2022 RAM 2500 Laramie 6.7L Diesel, which I added a Leer 100XR canopy. My main use for the truck is to pull a 25' Searay cabin cruiser, and a 30' bumper pull travel trailer. This is my first RAM...