Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. PhishWagon

Squeaking Sound

From the day I bought the truck I’ve noticed a squeaking sound on the driver side of the truck. At first I was convinced it was something rubbing behind the back seat but realized more recently that it’s coming from outside the truck. Possibly the rubber seal between the cab and bed? I hear it...
  2. PhishWagon

PW dial shifter and manual downshift

Found myself in a snowy/icy environment over the weekend where I normally would downshift into manual mode on my old tundra. However I quickly realized that option does not exist on the PW. In these situations I prefer to stay off the brake and downshift to slow down on steep descent and to...
  3. PhishWagon

New RAM owner

My name is Par, coming to you from the wet and cold PNW. Excited to join the Ram community. Just bought my first non-Toyota truck ever. 2022 RAM 2500 Powerwagon. Can’t wait to learn all kinds of new stuff from y’all.