Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. PhishWagon

Squeaking Sound

No rock rails And it was making the sound before I put the smartcap on.
  2. PhishWagon

Squeaking Sound

I thought that seal might be the culprit. How did y’all remove it? None of my other trucks (tundra/Tacoma’s) ever had a rubber seal in between the cab and bed. Wonder what it’s for.
  3. PhishWagon

Squeaking Sound

From the day I bought the truck I’ve noticed a squeaking sound on the driver side of the truck. At first I was convinced it was something rubbing behind the back seat but realized more recently that it’s coming from outside the truck. Possibly the rubber seal between the cab and bed? I hear it...
  4. PhishWagon

PW dial shifter and manual downshift

Found myself in a snowy/icy environment over the weekend where I normally would downshift into manual mode on my old tundra. However I quickly realized that option does not exist on the PW. In these situations I prefer to stay off the brake and downshift to slow down on steep descent and to...
  5. PhishWagon

3 random Dings while driving

Yep, approaching red light camera ding. It’s annoying at first. There’s a setting to turn it off
  6. PhishWagon

New LED Headlights?

My 22 came with these headlights too. the adaptive lights are pretty slick but I also like the DTRL with the upper and lower strips Which aren’t a feature with this truck. Oh well. Get used to oncoming cars flashing you. These headlights are bright
  7. PhishWagon

Powerwagon light bar options?

Anyone installed one of these lightbars on a PW? Looks like it works well on a standard 2500HD. Any reviews? https://mandronline.com/products/2019-ram-2500-30in-light-bar
  8. PhishWagon

Upgraded seat covers

For the guys with the seat covers, have you had any issues with heat/cool vents? can you feel it through the seat cover?
  9. PhishWagon

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Took a while to get photos posted. 22 PW with 35” Nitto Ridge Graplers, 20” XD wheels, level kit. Did the full PW graphic delete and added the smart cap canopy to keep the gear dry in the PNW rain. Loving this truck!
  10. PhishWagon

Looking for examples…..

I went with 35s because of the spare issue. Needed the space. I think these trucks look weird with 17” wheels so I went to 20” and love them. I off-road mostly for hunting vs sport and haven’t had any issues. Nitto Ridge Grapplers with XD wheels.
  11. PhishWagon

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Anyone have tips for getting 35” spare mounted in the spare compartment under the PW? I’m partially deflated on the Nitto Ridge Grapplers and they still won’t fit. What a PIA! I don’t think the heat shield is the issue. Feels like the back of hitch and sway bar are just too tight to get anything...
  12. PhishWagon

New RAM owner

My name is Par, coming to you from the wet and cold PNW. Excited to join the Ram community. Just bought my first non-Toyota truck ever. 2022 RAM 2500 Powerwagon. Can’t wait to learn all kinds of new stuff from y’all.