Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. gmdog2

2021 RAM 2500 6.4 CAMSHAFT PROBLEM

1st, I’m glad to be talking with you. That accident was unreal. 2nd sorry to here about both your trucks, you have a lot of patience. So, don’t know if u have lemon law or not, but I bought a brand new Denali in 2019, had the cam tick in it 400 miles, then at 800 started sounding like diesel. I...
  2. gmdog2

Where to Ground for Auxilliary Lighting

I used body mount grounds, they r located all over the frame. The schematics are on Ram trucks upfitters area Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. gmdog2

Plow Wiring Through Grill ?

I brought mine underneath my tow hook. This also keeps it away from my front sensors. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. gmdog2

Rattle Noise In Cab

Just got mine back from the dealer. Did TSB, rattle is gone as of now. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn’t come back. 19 5k miles on it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. gmdog2

Looking for snow plow recommendations

Hello all, was wondering if any pics of the air dam area as I’m looking at a Boss or Western. Thx in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk