Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. RamPaged

Trouble getting Rambodybuilder.com

Anyone know what's going on with Rambodybuilder.com? it keeps sending me to a link and tells me you have to be a dealer or business.
  2. RamPaged

Cold air Intake

Good Day I have installed a S&B cold air intake in my 2022 Ram2500 (easy install)and love it. What should I do with the stock parts? Keep,sell or throw away? Any ideas are welcome
  3. RamPaged

Radio upgrade ?

Hello I have a 2022 Ram2500HD 6.4L Tradesman, that has a connect 3 with a 5 inch screen. The dealer says I can't upgrade the system because I bought it that way. I said 'HUH' and I left mad. Do they not make different radios for my truck? Please help me I just want to have GPS for my...
  4. RamPaged

Steering suspension

I have a 2022 Ram 2500HD 6.4 Tradesman stock 4/4 could someone tell me what is the lift height on a stock truck? I would like to upgrade the steering suspension because the bumps are killing me I don’t want to lift the truck it’s high enough just upgrade steering control suspension Any...
  5. RamPaged

Hello' I have arrived Ram 2500HD 6.4

Looking forward to meeting everyone The RamPage