Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. RamPaged

Trouble getting Rambodybuilder.com

Anyone know what's going on with Rambodybuilder.com? it keeps sending me to a link and tells me you have to be a dealer or business.
  2. RamPaged

Has anyone installed one of these? 13.6” Android 12 Vertical Screen Navigation Radio for Dodge...

Has anyone installed one of these? 13.6” Android 12 Vertical Screen Navigation Radio for Dodge Ram 2019- 2022, from Phoenix automotive
  3. RamPaged

Cold air Intake

Thanks for all the comments everyone, even if it doesn’t make a difference it looks good to me and I don’t have to keep buying replacement filters and I stored the stock one (just in case)
  4. RamPaged

Looking at a 2022

I love my 2022 Ram 2500 Tradesman 6.4 stock. I like to add my goody’s that I want. I paid $41k new and thought that was a good deal
  5. RamPaged

Cold air Intake

Good Day I have installed a S&B cold air intake in my 2022 Ram2500 (easy install)and love it. What should I do with the stock parts? Keep,sell or throw away? Any ideas are welcome
  6. RamPaged

Radio upgrade ?

I wonder why the dealership said I couldn't.
  7. RamPaged

Radio upgrade ?

Hello I have a 2022 Ram2500HD 6.4L Tradesman, that has a connect 3 with a 5 inch screen. The dealer says I can't upgrade the system because I bought it that way. I said 'HUH' and I left mad. Do they not make different radios for my truck? Please help me I just want to have GPS for my...
  8. RamPaged

sorry I'm a Mass'hole

sorry I'm a Mass'hole
  9. RamPaged

Cold air installed

Cold air installed
  10. RamPaged

Steering suspension

Thank you for the reply All I want to do is upgrade the steering stabilizer and I have to do all that, bummer
  11. RamPaged

Steering suspension

I have a 2022 Ram 2500HD 6.4 Tradesman stock 4/4 could someone tell me what is the lift height on a stock truck? I would like to upgrade the steering suspension because the bumps are killing me I don’t want to lift the truck it’s high enough just upgrade steering control suspension Any...
  12. RamPaged

What's the deal with state inspection stickers? No print out and if you forget a couple of...

What's the deal with state inspection stickers? No print out and if you forget a couple of months they still give you the month that it expired?
  13. RamPaged

Changing rear backup camera to something with wider field of view and cargo camera image

Love the camera on my 2022 Ram2500HD. I also bought 2 magnet cameras that widens my view front, back and sides if needed. mostly I use them for my trailers. They work with my smart phone that's the only way
  14. RamPaged

Hello' I have arrived Ram 2500HD 6.4

Looking forward to meeting everyone The RamPage