Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

Add digital rear view and cargo cam without surround view?

I figure I should start a new thread rather than keep clogging up the very informative surround view thread. I got carried away and wanted to add this, and that, and everything. I'm sure we all do that when we are excited about our new trucks. I've come back down to earth... As cool as the...
  2. L

Bed Extender 82214148

Does anyone have one of these on a truck with the hard tri-fold bed cover? I'm curious if it can be flipped around while it's in the bed to allow full use of the bed. I occasionally hate to load wooden crates that are just under 6 ft in length. In my 2018 2500 with the soft cover I could load...
  3. L

PW rock slider "steps"... kinda worthless

I just got my 2022 PW and the "steps" on the OEM rock rails are quite useless. I almost busted my a** getting in the truck after it rained. I like the rock rails and prefer a factory look. The step portion is obviously a separate piece from the actual rock rail. Does anyone know if there is a...
  4. L

Hello from FL

New to the forum, not new to Ram HD trucks. I started with a 2011 3500 long bed 4x4 dually Cummins truck. Next was a 2018 2500 short bed Tradesman 4x4 Cummins truck. This past Friday I picked up a 2022 Power Wagon. I’ll miss the diesel, but the rest of the truck is a huge upgrade! Popped in here...