Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Mine was finally delivered on July 29th….. the order was Feb. 2nd…built March 17th……long train ride to Texas for delivery!
  2. J

mine shipped finally on 6/24. Let's see how long it will take now... MODEL : RAM 2500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 4WD 2023 STATUS :Shipped on 06/24/2023 and no estimated time of arrival as of now. I will continue to monitor your order for additional delivery updates and I anticipate having further...
  3. J

Did the dealer give you this? Mine won’t do anything.
  4. J

Mine was built March 17th with a 2 May estimated delivery. Then int turned to "TBD" on 2 May. Still waiting on shipment and I live in south Texas.......
  5. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Mine is now “scheduled” on March 7th……next up is production.
  6. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I used my order number and last name on RAM site to get my VIN#...
  7. J

After chatting with my local dealer we came to an agreement on my build, so the order was placed Feb. 13th. The wait begins.... ....
  8. J

Price negotiated from MSRP

NyleMaxwell
  9. J

Thanks for the reply....... Is Granger in Orange, TX? they just quoted me MSRP! Gotta be the wrong dealer. Also, found a dealer in Austin who gave me within $450 of MD.....
  10. J

New to the group....Have an offer from MD, but they request a $1000 deposit and is non-refundable is this normal? Thanks