Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. H

Recommendations for running power for trailer winch

I want to run power to the rear bumper of my truck for anything more than that 400 watt 120V outlet in the bed. Specifically, 12V power for a trailer mounted winch, or a bumper mounted 12V hoist motor. I've found one company that makes DIY kits for trailer winches...
  2. H

50+ gallon aftermarket fuel tanks... ground clearance?

Didn't want to hijack another member's thread with an unrelated subject. Searched, but nothing came up. Serious Dumb Question for all of you with these larger aftermarket tanks.... do you worry about less ground clearance? Even S&B's site says it is 2.4 inches lower than the stock 32 gallon...
  3. H

Truck bed crane for cargo (update 3/4/23)

Searched, but didn't see anything. Thinking about loading heavy gear into the truck, and my back ain't what it used to be. Has anybody added one of those smaller cranes to their truck for loading stuff like generators, sliding 5th wheel hitches, engine blocks, etc.? Cargo in the 200-500 lbs...
  4. H

Another NorCal Member

Hello! Just an intro for the forum. Upgraded from our old 1997 Chevy to our new 2022 Ram 3500 Limited Mega Cab 4x4, HO 6.7 SB SRW, Night option, Delmonico Red (that's not Red, that's Merlot! ;) ) So far, we are thrilled with the new ride. My wife and I are looking forward to getting a 5th...