Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. colbshoots

Towing with the Power Wagon (Tradesman with Powerwagon Package)

Who's doing it? How heavy have you gone? Has anyone added load level kits? I'm looking to get a larger camper and I'm worried it will squat hard when I double my tongue weight over what I have now. The newer camper will likely be around 800-900 lbs of tongue weight. It looks like I'll be...
  2. colbshoots

Can I Default to Bluetooth?

I have a 19 2500 Power Wagon and the audio system defaults to Sirrius radio on start up. My trial expired today so I wont be using it anymore. Is there a way to make the 8.4" screen/system default to Bluetooth input? I do most of my listening on Spotify and rarely listen to AM/FM. Is there a...
  3. colbshoots

19 Ram Power Wagon Headlamps Always On (Canadian)

It's a Canadian truck. The headlamps are always on due to their laws up nort der. Has anyone successfully been able to turn these things off? I returned from a call this morning at 4 am and could see the pictures on the walls of my neighbor's house across the street. I'm pretty sure my...
  4. colbshoots

***She Gone*** FREE Bed liner

I have a drop in that's coming out of the truck for a sprayed in. I live near Lake Wisconsin (in Wisconsin). I know it's a long shot but if you need a 6'4" drop in liner, you can have it.
  5. colbshoots

New to the Power Wagon group - strobe/emergency light install

I've been running Dodge trucks for the last ten years and finally have my Power Wagon! My question: Has anyone added strobe lights to their trucks? I use mine to respond to fire calls and need to install them in my grille but don't know what to use to secure them.