Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. E

New, 3500 traveling the country

Awesome, congrats! We are starting the same process. Toy hauler should be ready this week ;-). Very excited! Do tell, what truck do you have - including engine and gear? Same with RV?
  2. E

22’ 3500 - First Diesel Impressions (5th wheel coming)

It does not have auto-level suspension. From what I’ve seen it should be fine wit 5542 lb payload capacity with RV having only 3k pin weight. Do you think differently? I have thought about adding air out back to soften ride without load.
  3. E

Good to know. I saw a couple videos that referenced aisin not being as smooth. But gas mileage and overkill were was top considerations. Yep, won’t be towing until after probably 1k mikes and first oil change. Thanks for the firsthand experience; which is also what I repeatedly heard...
  4. E

Picked up a new 22 DRW 3500 Laramie 6.7 today! First diesel (other than E-class LOL). Drove it 280 of the 750 miles home today. I was expecting the firm ride to get tiring but surprisingly it is quite comfortable after hours behind the wheel. Super impressed to average over 20 mpg so far on...