Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Nice to see another front bench lover. This is my first truck bench instead of console and I will never go back to consoles if I don't have to.
  2. J

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed amp research steps and found an armwrest cover. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BM8W88F8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XGZRVVX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  3. J

I sat in Port Allen for 2 weeks last month. Honestly that was the worst 2 weeks in the order process knowing your truck is just waiting there.
  4. J

I see the Dave Smith pink on the front. I haven't purchased from them in 20 years but have heard they changed owners and don't do the 199 over invoice easily anymore. Can you give your recap on negotiations with them and purchase?
  5. J

Wife: "Sounds like a package arrived at the front door" You: "Can you put that in the garage for me" Wife: "Slaaaaap"
  6. J

Added Husky x-act floor mats to front and back( item 53638 and 53541). The center front hump required trimming on the husky floor liner to go around the tray but. I lover the liners. Added seat covers. The seat covers fit great for the front. The center indent in the ram back bench makes it...
  7. J

First addition. Added bulletpoint mount but wanted magsafe compatible and wireless charging and arm that articulates. Needed the 20mm to 17mm ball adaptor to go from arm to charger. bought the folllowing...
  8. J

Yes we took the whole 17 mile valley of the gods loop. This pic was towards the far back. The first few miles are hard pack and rock. The back section has some rougher ups and downs where you cant see over your nose, but nothing any suv or truck can't handle. I did get a parting kiss from a...
  9. J

A little late to post a final pickup photo. Drove home for 7 days 3K miles. Got home and got covid the day after I got back, slept for a few days and feeling better now. Ran through valley of the gods in Utah to get some dirt on the tires. MD was great through the whole process. Luckily I must...
  10. J

I will second that. I am picking up from MD tomorrow. They are not pushy on sales, not pushy on finance and the commission thing is probably why. Their first finance rate was high and I said I would use my credit union. He said hold on came back 4 minutes later with .5% lower than my credit...
  11. J

You will get there. I never watched the "clock" until the last few weeks. But man are the last few weeks painful and filled with anxiety about logistics.
  12. J

boom. Ordered 1/23. Arrived at MD today. Should finish paperwork tomorrow and fly out Friday for pickup.
  13. J

7 more days passed since last MD update so I emailed them. They said they have lots of vehicles waiting to get to them from Port Allen and the yard is trying to get through them all. My guess is railyard employee shortage and/or trucker shortage. So close yet so far. :)
  14. J

Next time you should try this for anti theft. :)
  15. J

Do you know how it was stolen? Was it one of those keyfob repeater thefts or something else?
  16. J

All my youthful enthusiasm of getting out of the rail yard in a week has passed. Been sitting in Port Allen since the 4th. MD guessed another 7 days. Ram tracker just updated delivery date from April 17th to April 25th.
  17. J

PLEASE don't use your trailer ball hitch for recovery! (fatality involved)

I love Matts offroad recovery channel. It teaches me alot. For example I have always debated the Harbor Freight Badlands winches over spending twice as much on a warn winch. Then I watch Matts videos and notice that all his vehicles have badlands winches. If good enough for what he does, its...
  18. J

Truck still in Port Allen but to kill time I am trying to spot it in the traffic camera. :) https://www.see.cam/us/la/port-allen/port-allen-la-at-intracoastal-canal
  19. J

Anthony. He has been responsive with emails within the day when asked. I don't email them very much at all though since brv gave me the rail info. Yesterday MD told me I am still at the yard in Port Allen .
  20. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks. I won't have the shifter. I think my research is pointing to the Husky Xact center hump individual piece will be required to buy.