Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. leeparnell89

35's with 4.10 gears on DRW

So I ordered my 2022 DRW with 4.10 gears knowing that I would go with 35's pretty quick out of the gate. While waiting for my tires for the first 2k miles or so I got roughly 15 mpg. Got the 35's put on the stock wheels with a 2" steel dually spacer. I now get no more than 12mpg. I knew I would...
  2. leeparnell89

2022 ECM Problems

Well I had to leave the 2022 at the dealership this afternoon with only 1900 miles on it. I was accelerating to get onto the freeway and the truck decelerated noticeably, hard enough to jerk me forward. Dash cluster said “service fuel filter” and RPMs shot up and stayed around 2000-2500. Truck...
  3. leeparnell89

Uconnect 5 drops out in same location every time

So this is wild but it’s been happening since I bought the truck. Every time I pass this one specific location in Brock TX my radio cuts out. Every single time, without fail. I’ve laughed it off and discounted it as voodoo until Wednesday, when we took my wife’s new 22 for the first time and it...
  4. leeparnell89

35’s on stock DRW wheels without spacer temporarily

Does anyone know if I can run a set of 35x12.5’s (or similar size) on the stock DRW 17’s temporarily until spacers get built? Fred Goeske and/or US Wheel Adapter grade 10 spacers appear to be out of stock until spring and I really don’t want to wait that long for tires. I ordered 4.10s on this...
  5. leeparnell89

"Exhaust System Service Required - See Dealer" Message - Had to have the truck towed

Yesterday I had to run to the city to run some errands. Got on the county road and was cruising at about 65 when something slammed and red-lined the RPM's and promptly slowed me down to 30mph. It felt like a 3 or 4 gear downshift in a tractor, bout lawn darted me. The message "Exhaust System...
  6. leeparnell89

Black Screen

Has anyone had any issues with the 8.4 Uconnect going completely black? It will come on and receive calls and let me talk through it but blacks back out when the call is ended. For some reason it will also come on for the back up camera to function but goes black as soon as it’s put into park...
  7. leeparnell89

16” Wheels on 3500 LB SRW

Does anyone know if it’s possible to run 16” wheels on a ‘20 3500 LB SRW? I really love the older look but want to make sure a 16” wheel will clear the calipers. Wanting to go with 315/75R16 10 Ply Yokohama Geolander MT G003‘s on Alloy Ion 171’s. Wheel specs are 16x8, -5 offset, 3300# rating...