Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Low Volume Color wait times ... who has waited?

My 2020 truck ordered with low volume color took 5 months to arrive.
  2. C

Ram cp4 failure thread - Post all CP4 failures here DO NOT start a new thread.

How many miles was on your truck when it crapped out on you??? Yery sorry for all your troubles!
  3. C

CP4 recall thread (merged threads) - Y78 Jan 2022 recall campaign - Parts Available May 10 for 2020 trucks only

Parts should be available much sooner than that, but they are only allotted so many pumps per month and the wait list for some dealers is longer than others. You might try other dealers in your area to see how long their lists are and sign up with them. Bosch cant keep up with the demand...
  4. C

CP4 recall thread (merged threads) - Y78 Jan 2022 recall campaign - Parts Available May 10 for 2020 trucks only

Well, thats way over my head but I know someone out there will help you with this! Sorry your having trouble!
  5. C

If its a tech that knows his stuff he can get the job done in one day, provided he has the truck in his stall when he gets to work. Dont let the service advisor jack you around! Just check for any leaks that might appear. Best of luck with your truck!!!
  6. C

Im runnin Hot Shots Secret with every load of fuel. Not gonna take a chance.
  7. C

This is true. That is why I asked, he said it could be a lifter problem.
  8. C

Just my thoughts, but I would continue to use additive. This diesel fuel now is sorry at best! Just my thoughts.
  9. C

I had mine at the dealer at 8:00am. They called at 4:45pm. and it was ready! Hang tough, your almost there!!!!!
  10. C

For what its worth the dealer replaced my 2020 (August 16 build date) cp 4 with the retrofit cp 3 on June 28 before it exploded. 5700 miles. No issues yet. Only complaint is how CLUELESS the service advisor was at my dealership. All employees should be trained to KNOW THEIR PRODUCT. For...
  11. C

Rear wheel well liners

Mo Money for FCA...They dollar us to death...ordered this option with my Bighorn 3500 SRW.
  12. C

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Took my 20 New Holland Blue 5 1/2 months to get here!
  13. C

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

I was given a location when mine was shipped back in October. It set in a railyard in Midelothian Tx for over a week on its way to Oklahoma...Dealer told me.
  14. C

Buy 3500 Only for the HO Cummins?

Leafs have much less side to side...that is why 2500s have a sway bar with the coils!!!
  15. C

Ramtrucks site

I cant get it to work either for several weeks now! Guess they dont want to sell any more trucks!!! LOL!!!
  16. C

Age Poll

66 and Chrysler Products Brand LOYAL since 9 years old!!!