Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. GBCrew2

TTPMS

I did get mine working on my '22 2500 by resetting the settings in alfaobd. What I found I have to do occasionally is switch to a different trailer for a few min then go back to trailer I want and it will then come up. Also the tire pressure set limit keeps resetting to 50psi for me no matter...
  2. GBCrew2

2022 Ram 2500 door handles

Anyone have any luck finding door handle covers for a 2022 ram 2500 with the passive entry. I have a white truck and would like to get gloss black covers or just new gloss black handles but not sure I want to spend that much. I'm struggling to find ones that fit my truck.
  3. GBCrew2

Weird Issue - Tow Mirror breaking

The first two are the first time. The second two are second time.
  4. GBCrew2

Weird Issue - Tow Mirror breaking

'So I am a bit lost on what is happening to my passenger side tow mirror. I have a '22 that I got in November of '21 so I have had my truck for about 1.5 years and this just started last week. I had my truck at dealership for some recalls to be fixed on Monday, took my truck home and went to...
  5. GBCrew2

TTPMS

So my truck randomly did an OTA update 2 days ago, later that day both trailers synced and worked first go around. Woke up this morning and the truck now says it's not configured. So I did learn that you do not need the 7 way plug for the trailer tire pressure monitoring system to work. My...
  6. GBCrew2

Trailer TPMS lost configuration

Yeah I am also having the same issues. Paired both trailers, took one for a drive and everything worked great. Woke up this morning, and trailer screen was up with red lines at wheels. Changed to the other trailer and now both say not configured.
  7. GBCrew2

TTPMS

Both are enabled. I also can not get the system id log to upload to my Google drive and just getting errors that there is no logs or unreadable.
  8. GBCrew2

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

So to be clear your boat trailer uses a 4 pin trailer light connector and the sensors work properly for you? I'm able to sync the sensors and truck 12" screen says sync finished but once I select "finish" truck 12" screen goes back to the tire pressure set up screen and dash screen says trailer...
  9. GBCrew2

TTPMS

I did but I'll have to double check it I guess. I believe that was the first one I did. I enabled two things through alfaobd.
  10. GBCrew2

TTPMS

I have. It is immediately after selecting finish it goes to the screen to set up the sensors showing nothing was done.
  11. GBCrew2

TTPMS

I followed all the instructions on the other post about adding TTPMS to my 2022 Ram 2500 Laramie and used alfaobd to enable the two settings. The screens all seem to show up. The truck allows me to start the sensor pairing process. Works similar to how it says and then tells me finished. Once I...
  12. GBCrew2

Alfaobd and vlinker mc+

Yeah I was going to fast and not waiting enough. The vlinker has an IOS and android version and the IOS was showing up first that I was selecting not realizing there was also an android connection point that was showing up later. So my mistake was I was trying to connect to an IOS configuration...
  13. GBCrew2

Alfaobd and vlinker mc+

I can not get AlfaOBD to connect to Vlinker mc+. Every way I try it AlfaOBD says interface not connected or can not find it. Someone please help. I have searched the forms for over an hour and can not find anything to help me.
  14. GBCrew2

12 pin connector and Trailer Surround View Camera

I assume I need the alfaobd to get that information or where do I get that from?
  15. GBCrew2

Thanks! I was just starting to look for that part # to do that. Saved me some time.
  16. GBCrew2

Looking at you photo I do remember having the aux 2 key at one point I thought but I don't currently have that. Do you know why that would be?
  17. GBCrew2

Yeah I do not have those soft keys for trailer surround or the trailer aux soft keys. That's disappointing. I would have definitely preferred a 4 pin connector there instead, especially being that 12pin connector is worthless to me. Disappointing. Thank you!