Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Bootsy1968

Service Air Suspension System Immediately after AlfaOBD tinkering

Be sure you have the latest update. The current versions 2.3.0.0 I had the older version and I could not enter my values. Now with this version, I can enter the values. I am not sure about what value to enter still.
  2. Bootsy1968

OEM 50gallon fuel tank

Can you still use the fuel gauge? is it still accurate, same for the computer values ?
  3. Bootsy1968

Engine Hours vs Odometer

On mine, the hours and idle time will reset itself when it reaches about 1,100 hrs and start from zero. You can still read the real hours and idle time directly on the Module/computeur using the OBD port.
  4. Bootsy1968

No fuel going to front filter after change, wont start

Any update on the issue? what was it?
  5. Bootsy1968

Service Air Suspension System Immediately after AlfaOBD tinkering

I have a 2018 ram 2500 with air and I have the same issue. It is asking me to recalibrate the sensor so I can write the height value ??? How do you recalibrate the sensor?
  6. Bootsy1968

Question about the 2018 RAM 2500 Tradesman 6.7L with rear air suspension

I try to do what this guy did but it quit before I could enter any value and now I have the "air suspension immediate service message and the alternate ride is locked out.
  7. Bootsy1968

This would be nice. I don't know enough about the ALFA OBD .
  8. Bootsy1968

Hi everyone, I have a 2018 RAM 2500 with rear air suspension. The other day I noticed the truck is leaning to the right side by about 1/2". It took me 5 years and 113,000 miles before I noticed this. It's not a big deal, but being slightly OCD I would like to fix it and make the truck even on...