Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

2021 Ram 2500 Ticking Noise

Hello My truck recently developed a ticking noise, i sent the attached video to my diesel mechanic and he recommended changing the oil ASAP. But didnt give me any details. I am currently running mobil 1 delvac 5w40, it was changed 2k miles ago. I am nervous there is a larger issue and not sure...
  2. J

LTB 2019+ Painted OEM Bumper

I know this this a long shot but looking to buy the OEM bumpers in silver metallic if anyone has them...
  3. J

Uconnect 4 no nav

I have a 2021 ram 2500 it came with the 5 inch non nav unit. I purchased a used module and 12 inch screen w/nav. Ive tried multiple antennas and no luck getting the Nav or compass to work. The compass gives a heading but it's always wrong, and the nav never shows me on the right road. I...
  4. J

120v outlet pinout question.

So I did a center seat console swap, the console I bought can with 2 120v outlets in it. I am adding an aftermarket power inverter and was curious if anyone new the pinout for the factory power outlets. They are 4 wires instead of 3 which is a bit confusing. Should only be neutral, ground...
  5. J

2021 ram 2500 Alternator Belt Question

So I purchased a upgraded 400amp alternator for my 2021 ram 2500 6.7l. Per the manufacturer the new alternator requires a belt that is a 1/2 inch smaller due to the pulley size. I think it's stupid they don't sell a belt with it but here we are. Does anyone know the size of the OEM belt. I am...
  6. J

WTB 20inch night edition wheels

WTB 20inch night edition tires/rims. Located in central Florida. For 2019-2021 ram 2500
  7. J

(delete)2019-2023 2500 Gooseneck Prep Kit (82215840AB)

Hello So I bought this for my 2021 ram 2500 ( 82215840AB) but realized I ordered the wrong thing when it arrived. I need all 4 corners and not the center hitch and rear pucks. Brand new in the box just opened it and realized it's not what I need. I am asking what I paid for it, 417.50...
  8. J

2021 Ram 2500 (Diesel) Alternator

I'm looking to upgrade the stock alternator to something with more amperage. I am aware I will need larger cables, does anyone recommend any certain brands?
  9. J

2021 Ram 2500 (Diesel) (5th Wheel)

New to towing 5th wheels, found a deal on the attached unit but concerned it's over my capacity. It will just be me and my wife,and dog living in it full time. Any input is appreciated.
  10. J

Tune worth it?

For any of you who have done tunes with the def intact is is worth it. Just looking for a better pedal response and better shift points. I do a lot of low speed driving and it always jumps between 1st and 2nd. Any input is appreciated
  11. J

Shredded decals

I'm trying to find shredded decals for the side of the truck. I found a set for a 2018(picture attached). But I couldn't make them work the bed is longer and has fill nozzle placement is off. Has anyone come across anything similar for the 2019-2022 models. I am not having any luck.
  12. J

2021 2500 radio wiring

Does anyone have the radio wire connector wire colors. Want to add a 5 channel l amp but need to know speaker colors behind the dash. Thanks
  13. J

2019-2022 Ram 2500 Diesel Gauge Cluster

Upgraded to the 7" Evic, selling my original gauge cluster. Asking 200.00 shipped to lower 48
  14. J

2019-2022 Ram 2500 Incandescent OEM Tail Lights

These came off my 2021 ram 2500 Bighorn, upgrades to OEM Led Taillights Asking 175.00 Shipped to lower 48
  15. J

2021 bighorn 2500 sunvisor upgrade

I'm looking to upgrade my driver side visor with the Illumination and garage door opener opinion. Has anyone else done this? Infotainment has it but there prices are stupid. I can get the visor for around 75.00 and just extend the wires. Does anyone know what wires to tape into?
  16. J

2021 2500 Big Horn Seat Upgrade

Afternoon, I have seen this post a couple of times but never seen a real answer. I have a line on some laramie seats. I am aware I will need to update the settings with alpha obd for the heat/cool functions to work, it should just be plug and play but there may be issues with the airbags. Has...