Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. bazinga99

5th Wheel Towing - SRW vs. DRW

I'm not new to this site but new to 5th wheel world. My sig is outdated as I no longer have that specific truck. Looking to buy a new 5th wheel camper and truck to pull with. I know I need/want a 3500 cummins HO but looking for opinions on SRW vs. DRW. Specs for the 5th wheel are ... 42...
  2. bazinga99

2018 Ram w/Ram Box - Cap

Looking for success stories of Ram owners who have a ram box with 6'4" bed and what cap model you purchased. Have a friend who is exploring Leer and ARE as options but no distributors locally will give specific dimensions for the cap. Plan is to install lift system but is immaterial for the...
  3. bazinga99

New 2020 RAM 3500 HO

Hey all been a member for over a year and finally bought my new truck. Took delivery of a 2020 RAM 3500 HO on Saturday and couldn't be any happier. This is quite the upgrade from my 2012 Toyota Camry.