Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Howdy from South/Central Texas

Hello all. This community has already helped me out on a few issues but I'll formally introduce myself. My name is Kyle and I am the proud owner of a 2022 RAM 2500 Laramie 2500. Based on recommendations from this forum, I have completed the following mods: * Thuren 1" front springs with Fox...
  2. T

SOLD- 2022 Laramie 2500 Chrome Grill

I have a chrome grill off a 2022 RAM 2500 Laramie Edition. The grill is in "like new" condition. I just purchased the truck new in January and replaced the factory chrome grill with a black one. Also includes chrome R A M lettering and chrome accent pieces. The chrome lettering currently has...
  3. T

Speedometer Indicates 10% High But Odometer is Correct?

Jimmy07 Nailed It! Thank You! Turned the phone bluetooth off and the GPS and truck speedometer matched (minus the small differential from the 1" taller tires)! I had not even considered that the multiple GPS apps I was using were wrong. Very strange that the GPS speed was constantly 10% slower...
  4. T

Agreed. The issue was there before I went to a slightly taller tire. The slightly taller tire actually helped get the actual speed closer to indicated. I spoke to the dealership that sold me the truck and they said I would have to leave the truck with them for "a couple" days for them to...
  5. T

Hello, I am the proud owner of a new 2022 2500 Cummins Laramie. I've noticed that the truck speedometer indicates ~10% higher than actual speed. I have checked speed with multiple GPS apps and roadside radar and the truck consistently shows 10% faster. I understand that most vehicles error on...
  6. T

Largest 18" Tire on Stock Set Up

I just put 295/70R18 Cooper ST MAXX on a Laramie with stock suspension and there is no rubbing.
  7. T

Zero Rub with Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX 295/70R18

First, thanks for everyone who actively posts on this forum as it has been a good source of info for me being a new RAM owner. I recently purchased a 2022 RAM 2500 Laramie and wanted to upgrade the trash Firestone tires while keeping the factory 18" Laramie Wheels. Based on research here, I went...
  8. T

Any recommended dealers in San Antonio?

For a dealer, Ancira CDJR hasn't done anything to disappoint me yet. That said, I usually go to other shops for non warranty/recall work.
  9. T

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

Agree with all the others. Make it optional and I will gladly disable it. While you are at it, I (well mostly my neighbors) would also like to get rid of the two horn beeps when remote starting the truck.