Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

AlfaOBD

Done! Everything works now. Jimmy, thank you for your patience answering a question which I'm certain has already come up before. I'm sure that gets old. I'd be most happy to contribute to your beer/Red Bull/iced tea fund if you want to PM me your PayPal. Again sincere thanks!
  2. F

AlfaOBD

I did not - I missed that instruction. On it now!
  3. F

AlfaOBD

Hello! I just used AlfaOBD to enable my new OEM mid level LED headlights. I also changed the tire circumference and added the show-gear-in-cluster feature. After unplugging the KAODTech cable and buttoning everything back up, I did a test drive. When I start the pickup, the speedometer shows...
  4. F

Tailgate alignment ?

Took mine to the dealer. Looks like they sprayed some lube all over but it doesn't shut any better. I might try to move the LH hinge aft if I can. Hate to have to slam it.
  5. F

Factory tailgate dampener. Works awesome

Forgot to mention I bought the part from Dodge City Dodge in Texas. Part was about $26 and shipping was about $9.
  6. F

Factory tailgate dampener. Works awesome

I installed mine last weekend. Here are the bonehead things I did to make it a two hour job instead of five minutes: 1. Assumed the ball stud would be above (higher than) the tailgate hinge. When it wasn't there, I thought maybe it was behind the driver side tail light. 2. Removed the driver...
  7. F

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Thank you. No lift, but the tires rub just a little. Might do some measuring and see if a small leveling kit would make any difference.
  8. F

They are BFG AT TAs, 35x12.50x18 on 18x9 XD132 RG wheels. I kind of like the way it looks without flares, but I'll probably get some in the interest of paint longevity.
  9. F

How far out do the stock PW flares go? I just put 0 offset wheels on my no-flare Tradesman, and the tires stick out a bit more than expected. Thanks. Edit: Here's a picture.
  10. F

Genomer Night Build

I would say so - nice!
  11. F

Tailgate alignment ?

Same issue here, 2020 regular cab long bed Tradesman. Tailgate requires a hard slam to close all the way. A moderate slam will latch it, but the left side won't be flush. Haven't had the dealer look at it yet.