Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Ram Box painted covers coming off

I have had the same issue. Both my Ramboxes are delaminating and I have taken it in 3 times now to get fixed. Every time it takes 2-4 weeks as they order a new panel, get it pained and then install. In all three cases, by the following day they are coming off again. The last time they "fixed"...
  2. D

Ram boxes are.....plastic now?

I have the same issue with my 2019 RAM 2500. In my case both sides are de-laminating, though it is worse on the passenger side. My dealer has ordered the replacement parts, but 8 weeks later I am still waiting on them. My dealer is telling me that I have to wait on them to get the parts, and...
  3. D

Nav Card vs Full Screen

I wish RAM would change the default screen to the map vs. the favorites.
  4. D

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

I have this issue as well, but was just assuming this would be resolved when they release a new firmware update for it.
  5. D

You have to order 2 of each. My total cost was around $80 plus shipping.
  6. D

I had the same problem, and I worked out that RAM no longer provides this on their 2019 models due to some litigation issues (I believe). So I just went to moparpartsinc.com and ordered the parts for the 2018 model and they fit perfectly. Description:HANDLE. Swivel Release. Part Number...
  7. D

On mine it is just the metal panel and not structural.
  8. D

So I got my rear door fixed at the dealer, and now I have noticed that the colored metal panel on the ram box lid is separating from the frame (on both ram boxes and only on the side at the rear of the truck). It looks like the panel is just glued to the frame and the glue is not holding up...
  9. D

I found it because my kids would always try to open the rear doors before I unlocked the truck, and about 1 out every 5 times, the door would open. After this I started to experiment so I could reproduce it.
  10. D

I have a 2019 2500 Laramie crew cab. My issue is that my right rear door does not lock reliably. I can lock my truck, and when I try to open the rear door, after pulling the handle from 1 - 20 times, the door will nearly always open.