Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. maverickd9

Can the power mirrors be programmed to automatically fold when you lock the truck or every time you shut it off?

My 2023 has an auto-fold option, but manually hitting the button overrides the automatic function, keeping my mirrors safe. Here's how it works: Mirrors out, shut off truck, lock truck = mirrors fold in on lock. Mirrors deploy when remote start is used, or when I turn on the truck, NOT on...
  2. maverickd9

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Received good news from my dealer today, truck is in. Ended up being 49 days from Order to Delivery. I'll get better pictures once it is detailed, but most of my shipping delay seemed to be in Utah (dealer is in Idaho). Overall, the process has been pretty good, unlike some of the other orders...
  3. maverickd9

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Received good news from my dealer today, truck is in. Ended up being 49 days from Order to Delivery. I'll get better pictures once it is detailed, but most of my shipping delay seemed to be in Utah (dealer is in Idaho). Overall, the process has been pretty good, unlike some of the other orders...
  4. maverickd9

That tracks. My dealer responded, and stated that they're tracking that the train is in Utah, and should arrive at the RPOD possibly next week. Mine updated from Built to shipped overnight.
  5. maverickd9

Good Morning, Long time lurker, first time posting. I ordered a 2500 Gas BH SRW late March. Tracker updated today to show Shipped, and the spreadsheet shows KZM. The estimated delivery date is 02 May. At KZM, how likely are delays prior to leaving Saltillo? Is this before outside vendors do...