Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

My truck shows as scheduled today so that is good. Do you all know if I can add the trailer tire pressure monitoring system after I get my truck. I forgot to order it when I put my order in.
  2. R

Price negotiated from MSRP

Well the local dealer I talked to said they will so 2% under invoice so going to put a order in this weekend. Im in florida. Will have to look over the order form. I did order a 23 F450 but being that it will take so long to get and we needed a truck do to getting a rv due to Ian, i think the...
  3. R

Price negotiated from MSRP

Douglas Ram in Venice Fl said they will so 500 over invoice for me. Give them a call.
  4. R

Ram 3500 srw vs F350 srw

On the fords, you can use channel locks to open the drivers door. They cut the wire for the horn so no sound. They pull out the gps and can start the truck in about 2 mins. Rams from what I read are harder to break in but once in they can be started just as easy.
  5. R

Emissions compliant tunes who has them and how do you like them?

When I had my 2020, i installed CPS tunes installed the second day of owning the truck. I used the race tune as I loved the power it gave on the highway as this was my dd. Lots of great power. I did not feel that I used a lot of def as well as I drove 1500 miles a month. I did not have the...
  6. R

Ram 3500 srw vs F350 srw

Im looking at getting a new truck as my 2022 F350 was stolen. We are going to be getting a 5th wheel and it got me looking at the ram. I had a 2020 Ram 3500 srw which I liked but it did ride much harder. I only had the F350 for 4 months but it rode much softer and much less bounce. This...
  7. R

Fass or airdog lift pump?

I have not done a lift pump yet but I did do the front and back Cat filter kits so I can use Cat filters. Have been happy with them so far. Thought I would start with them as I am not going for high power on my truck. They did just come out with a lift pump as well thought. It was not out at...
  8. R

CP4 Changes - additives discussion

I picked up some 32oz bottles off amazon and have been using them to put EDT into after I bought a gallon of it. Here is a link to the 8ox bottle which I think I will get next as I like the smaller size of them...
  9. R

DPF on Tuning

Its doing very well. I only had 500 miles on the truck so it was a bit hard but now I have 2500 miles and it is much more smooth. I think my main problem was me just learning to drive the aisin. Im so used to just stomping down the gas but with this truck, I just slowly push the peddle in and...
  10. R

DPF on Tuning

Just came back from a drive. These trucks are torque monsters. Never though a 8k truck could move like this. Im already looking forward to driving it tomorrow.
  11. R

DPF on Tuning

Just an update. I went with calibrated power. Installed the 110/180 tune and the truck drives so much better now. I will give it a week and maybe try the 160/300 tune.
  12. R

DPF on Tuning

Thanks for the info. Will have to look into them. Thank you
  13. R

DPF on Tuning

I am looking to tune my 2020 but it looks like there is not a lot of info out there about the people that do it. On the list so far is Firepunk and Calibrated Power. I have read a lot about CP but not much about FP but looks like they have been doing this for a long time also. Just trying to...
  14. R

Trying to get in on these deals

they no longer have the 0%. No real good deals on the 2020 either. the truck had been sitting on the dealer lot for over 3 months so they wanted to sell. Now have have to do a lot of research so Im going to be reading up on this site. Need to read up about oil bypass filters. I have all my...
  15. R

Well.. just happy to say that i am now a happy Ram 3500 owner. Got a great deal on the truck. Now its time to read up on mods and upgrades. First mod is a tune. Need to get pics up. Found a scratch on the truck that dealer will let me know what they want to do. But over all happy.
  16. R

Well after looking the tow and hauling specs of the limited 2500 vs the 3500 I know I want the 3500. If I go 3500.. I guess I might as well get the HO. I like the 2500 but with just 1800 payload numbers of it, we would hit it with 4 people in the truck and some gear. Im going to keep this...
  17. R

Thanks for the info. it seems that I can only find the HO in the trims I like in my area. I kinda found a truck that I like. Longhorn HO with all the option but with out the 360 camera. I can live with out the 360. Going to call the dealer in the morning.
  18. R

First of all Hello everyone. Just wanted to say Hi. Found this site while trying to research the new rams. This evening the wife and I went to go look at a 2500 ram. Ended up looking at a 3500 and was very impressed with how well it rode. This dealer told use they are doing 120 days no...