Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

For Sale...UC5 12" screen 68526608AC

Still have it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

Hey. Is it as pictured, no harness. It was from a Laramie Limited.
  3. T

Adding adaptive cruise

The 1500 is "officially" supported. The 2500/3500 has a team of folks working to make it official but it works on the 2500. There is a discord dedicated just to this and there is some good headway. There is a fork for the Comma for the HD trucks. The 1500 harness works so nothing special is...
  4. T

Adding adaptive cruise

No worries! You bet, I made the drive from a well know dealer in your area home, its a nice drive WITH ACC! It was frustrating coming home and realizing I didn't have ACC. :) Come on by, it take all of a 15 minute drive to get it out of plant mode and calibrated. Besides getting the new...
  5. T

Adding adaptive cruise

I just got finished doing this project. I also ended up adding LDW which took an extra few seconds. Well worth the investment for ACC, LDW I'd probably skip except I have a Comma 3 being delivered today to make my 2500 a full self driving machine :) Yes, you will need a new mirror or you will...
  6. T

I have a brand new 68526608AC RAM screen available. I swapped my screen to add the LDW button. This screen has zero use on it, still has factory plastic cover. Take $650 shipped to lower 48.
  7. T

Adding adaptive cruise

My truck already had traction control, it is a Hemi so the button was in the lower switch bank. The question at had was if I could use the Cummins screen that also had a traction button. I did not end up installing that screen so that answer remains unknown. I was able to add the screen with LDW...
  8. T

Adding adaptive cruise

That fixed it perfectly! Thank you.
  9. T

Adding adaptive cruise

Great. Thanks Jimmy!
  10. T

Adding adaptive cruise

Yeah, I got he BT version too so a few bucks more but I figure it can work across lots of Makes. Anyone in the DFW area in need, come on by! I really didn't want to involve the local dealership on a brand new truck with some mods. :) Can these settings be done within WiTech or do I still need...
  11. T

Adding adaptive cruise

Okay, I came across a (NOT SO) great deal on a Drew Tech CarDAQ-Plus 3 and couldn't pass because I really wanted to do this myself. I poked around long enough to figure out how to get an aftermarket WiTech 2.0 subscription and wa-la! DASM out of plant mode and calibrated without the dealer. I...
  12. T

Adding adaptive cruise

Okay, and none of the Snap-on or Autel devices that regular shops will do either? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. T

Adding adaptive cruise

I think the Micropod II replaced or is replacing the Chrysler Star-Mobile tool, just wonder if it still worked on new models
  14. T

Adding adaptive cruise

@Jimmy07 Can the Starscan take the DASM out of plant mode by chance?
  15. T

Adding adaptive cruise

Alright, almost done. So I decided to do it right and sent the center console for the Cummins back in exchange for the Hemi version and no traction control button. As for the rest, not too bad of an ordeal. I just wish AlphaODB could knock this DASM out of plant mode!!
  16. T

Adding adaptive cruise

I see, will the Cummins screen part work in a Hemi and you'll just have duplicate buttons?
  17. T

Adding adaptive cruise

@Jimmy07 - just got the 68526611AC screen in. It has both the lane departure and traction control buttons on it. Is that correct for the 2500? I wasn't expecting the traction button.
  18. T

Adding adaptive cruise

Okay, so one more part number… for the right mirror with auto dim (not for headlights) but the mirror itself… [emoji120] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. T

Adding adaptive cruise

Something is off… do I also need a new rear view mirror?? The new DASM is in the way of where this camera sits (I’m guessing it’s the high/low beam control). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk