Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Dealer Service Department Recommendation

I purchased two Mopar oil changes with tire rotation last month for $160.00 for my 6.4. Could someone recommend a dealership in the Sacramento area north to Redding that is honest and does good work? I know many people don’t like taking their trucks to the dealership but I got such a good deal...
  2. T

My Order and Purchase from Tuttle-Click Ram in Irvine California

This is a report on my experience in ordering and purchasing a new 2023 Ram Laramie 2500 at Tuttle-Click Ram in Irvine, California. In March of 2023, I came across a post on one of the Ram Forums that Tuttle-Click Ram was offering 4% below invoice on all new trucks. This was basically the same...
  3. T

Granger Purchase Agreement

Hello fellow members. I’m scheduled to pick up my new 2023 2500 Limited MegaCab from Granger this week. Today I received the purchase agreement for my wife and I to sign electronically. In the purchase agreement they failed to include my $1,000 deposit. Of course I emailed them back and...
  4. T

2023 2500 Limited Break-in MPH

I’ve read prior discussion posts on how soon to change the oil and filters after receiving your new truck. But I can’t seem to find any prior posts on how fast we should drive with our new trucks. I’m flying out to Granger, from my home in Northern California to pick up my new 2023 2500...
  5. T

New Member from NorCal

Hello! I’m a new member from Nor Cal. I have never owned a full size pickup before. Two years out of high school I purchased a new 1977 Toyota 4X2 SR5. Then in 1983 I bought a new Toyota 4X4 SR5. My last Toyota pickup was a new 1989 4X4 SR5. This past March I decided to order a 2022 Ford...