Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

6.7 Engine Air Filter Confusion

3.73 with an HO
  2. S

99% of time, I buy fuel at Murphy (Walmart), the other is Shell.
  3. S

I can tell you this, my truck with the AB filter and the Micro Guard with orange and no glue strips will passive regen at 65-70 and I never see my DPF gauge at more than 1/8 to 1/4 before dropping to zero. I run the highway towing 18 ft flatbed trailer once or twice a week for 100-150 miles and...
  4. S

Yep, probably same people making them for everyone. Now black with glue strips. Who knows!!
  5. S

But, did you see my post above about the Microguard in my truck? It is the correct one from about 3 weeks ago. Maybe they changed recently.
  6. S

This is the Microguard MGA46930 installed in my truck at dealer 3 weeks ago. Orange and no glue strips. This just adds to the confusion considering what the Oreilly guy told mbarber.
  7. S

Well crap. Now I’m going to have to open my air box and report back.
  8. S

I’ll have to check. I noticed on the worksheet that it wasn’t mopar part number and looked it up. I haven’t opened airbox and looked.
  9. S

Ok, here is another one I haven’t seen mentioned unless I missed it. My local dealer installed MGA 46930 in mine during a warranty visit. It is a Microguard filter.
  10. S

2025 Ram HD

I’ve had my 23’ 12 inch for 7 months and the only issue I seem to have is sometimes when I start the truck in the morning, the default screen seems to be the app screen but never does it again throughout the day. Only first start of the day. Who knows?
  11. S

2025 Ram HD

My 12 inch screen has a mute button. Not sure about turn by turn working with mute on?
  12. S

Found/Went aftermarket. WTB 20 inch night edition take-off wheels for 23 ram 3500

Thank you everyone. Decided to go aftermarket.
  13. S

Found/Went aftermarket. WTB 20 inch night edition take-off wheels for 23 ram 3500

Would like to find some excellent like new condition night edition wheels for my 23 ram 3500 SRW.
  14. S

What is offset of 23’ 3500 SRW 18 inch factory wheels?

Thank you. Looks like the 57 ish number is correct based on that info.
  15. S

What is offset of 23’ 3500 SRW 18 inch factory wheels?

I am wanting new wheels for my stock 3500. I am wanting to stay as close to stock as possible. Discount tire is telling me they think factory offset is around 20mm but I’m also seeing the number is 57 mm for a 18x8 with 6.75 worth of backspace. Anybody have a definitive answer? Thank you
  16. S

Has anyone leveled a 3500 with the auto level rear air suspension?

I’m thinking mine works because there is air in bags at normal ride height which has raised truck that 1 inch. In alt height mode, it lets the air out . Probably all about how the sensors are adjusted from factory. Anybody that has adjusted theirs to no air when empty cannot achieve a lower...
  17. S

Has anyone leveled a 3500 with the auto level rear air suspension?

My 23 3500 SRW alt height works with no load. It drops the height about 1 inch or so. It is very noticeable when I drop it and that’s how I run around empty.
  18. S

2022 Ram 3500 Dually Tie Down Recommendations?

I always put a set of custom bed rails with D-rings in different locations. Probably not the answer you were looking for.
  19. S

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I thought I read they weren’t including the receiver adapter anymore. Mine is a 23’Laramie and I didn’t get one.