Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

2020 3500 factory air on 18” bronze methods and 37” toyos

Those tires sure do fill up those fender wells. Looks gorgeous!! What’s the rub like when turning? Any suspension mods or stock? I too have a 3500 with factory air ride and wonder what we can do suspension wise with these rigs.
  2. R

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Yes, it is a slightly different answer than was provided by RAM to TFL. Not to be biased or anything but I do like my answer better . But also because it makes more sense to me. In all reality the sensors are wireless that are installed in your trailer, and the UConnect system is the...
  3. R

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

So, I contacted my sales manager about this issue and he spoke with the FCA Trainer who goes out to the dealerships and shows the salesmen how to use the functions of the new vehicles. The trainer said that the TTPMS is an add on option that is not available yet in the build mock up. Just like...
  4. R

Tires

In my experience we can fit 35x12.5 on stock rims with minimal to no trimming at all. This is because if you look at every manufacture out there they are not truly the size they say they are. For example a 35" x 12.5" Nitto Ridge Grappler tire is actually, 34.76" tall. Each tire from different...
  5. R

Delivery Time Estimates

Just talked to my salesman yesterday. He said my truck is stuck in Rail Land (Mexico). He said that when it makes it to the rail yard in Benicia California, if the trucking company gives to long of a ship time, they will just drive down and get it, as Benicia is only about an hour from us.
  6. R

Lights on the front - Light Bar?

What size rim and offset is that, and what size tire did you go for? I ordered the silver as well and now that I see those black rims I am definitely ditching the ugly stock 18". Glad I didn't waste my money on upgraded 20" rims.
  7. R

Delivery Time Estimates

Zinga, When did you order yours? Even my dealership said that this seemed quick from the git go. They said the moment they placed the order it came back in D status, With a VON number and the very next day had a VIN.
  8. R

Delivery Time Estimates

5/13 ordered 5/13 VON 5/14 VIN 5/20 D 5/23 D1 6/4 F Missed some things (went on vacation) 6/7 KZ Dealer just emailed me this morning and said it actually out and on the rail rollining North. Said it takes about 7-10 days to get to Benicia, CA then a day or two by truck to Healdsburg, CA.
  9. R

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

Had some movement over the last couple days 5/13 ordered 5/13 VON 5/14 VIN 5/20 D 5/23 D1 6/4 F Ram 3500 SRW with Laramie 2 package, with everything but the sun roof and 20" Rims
  10. R

Delivery Time Estimates

Well, I am only two days into this: 5/13 ordered 5/14 VIN issued Can’t wait!!!!!
  11. R

Price negotiated from MSRP

Well I had to revisit my awesome deal of $70,000. THE dealer wanted to hose me for my trade in. So I went to my local dealer showed him my negotiated price from the other dealer and asked if he could match it. He said nope. I would be paying you $600 bucks to buy the truck. He said bring in your...
  12. R

3500 Laramie crew cab 4x4 H/O Cummins Leather bucket seats 12” Nav screen Auto level air suspension Rubber floor mats Aux switches Bed utility group Safety group Tow tech group Laramie level two equipment group Power deployable steps Billet silver MSRP $78,345 Invoice $72,920 Agreed price...
  13. R

I am sure I missed it somewhere, but could someone explain to me what EP and FWP stand for?