Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

Alignment Question on 2020 Ram 3500 DRW

When I am empty and not pulling my fifth wheel, I put the fronts at 60psi and rears at 55psi. Got 60k miles on my truck and YES the previous tech F'd me. My redlight BS indicator was screaming at me when he told me his printer was broke and didn't have a printout for me. A shop I will never...
  2. L

Got to ask. How does the truck ride with the Thuren Alignment (with load and without a load). I asked for it when the guy who replaced my Ball joints and he said he did it and I never got a printout sheet and it drove horrible. Never worked the steering wheel so bad in my life. found out just...
  3. L

Found the info on the Air Ride. The button must be engaged before the alignment.
  4. L

Thanks for the advise. Question- most Techs dont know of the alignment button on the center screen (which I believe effects the air ride). Does this procedure need to be done to make it right or not really?
  5. L

Hello all, So let me first say I love my Ram and never had an issue with the Alignment, and it just felt right when I drove it alone or towed with it. This winter I noticed some outer wear on my front tires and upon checking I had ball joints that were becoming bad. I brought...