Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. CrimeCruncher

Fender Flare recommendations please.....

Thanks guys for all the info!
  2. CrimeCruncher

THIS is exactly what I'm afraid of! LOL...This sounds just like ME! lol (This is my third RAM truck in three years.)
  3. CrimeCruncher

I'm in NW Montana.
  4. CrimeCruncher

Looks great! I was leaning towards getting them color matched, but can't find any for the 2500 in my color. Did you have your local shop paint those?
  5. CrimeCruncher

Just got my 2500 level-lifted and added new wheels....Now it's obvious I need fender flares.....Looking for brand suggestions, and whether or not I should have them painted to match??? I appreciate any suggestions or pics, especially if ya have one in Delmonico Red! Thanks!!!
  6. CrimeCruncher

LASFIT Interior LED Light Upgrade for lower trims I did

Thanks for the info! I ordered the bulbs and got mine installed yesterday! No issues and was a HUGE improvement!!
  7. CrimeCruncher

Ok, lol....Thanks man!
  8. CrimeCruncher

When I went on Amazon to order from your provided links, Amazon claims these WILL NOT fit my '20 2500. Am I still good to order and is Amazon just screwed up?? Thanks!!!
  9. CrimeCruncher

2500 Leveling Kit

This Bilstein is what I'm installing on my truck next week. Anyone add the Fabtech radius arms too?? Thoughts???
  10. CrimeCruncher

2020 2500 Cummins won't start!

This keeps getting better and better....Apparently my rig has two problems....The radio frequency module and brake module are both defective! Of course, Chrysler cannot locate one of the parts, so its sits at the dealer! UGH
  11. CrimeCruncher

2020 2500 Cummins won't start!

Looking for suggestions....My 2020 Ram 2500 wouldn't start this morning. No power at the start button, would not turn over, wouldn't even click. No response at all from the key fob, including remote start or locking doors. I started with the obvious and removed both batteries and took them to...
  12. CrimeCruncher

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

Thank you! Good to know!
  13. CrimeCruncher

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

Probably a stupid question, I haven't purchased a new canopy before....I have a 2500 in Delmonico Red, and was wondering if manufacturers paint most existing factory colors to match, or that is my responsibility after the fact??? Thanks!!
  14. CrimeCruncher

My new to me 2020 Ram 2500

Hey everyone! Just bought a 2020 2500 Cummins, coming from a Ram Rebel with Eco. Love it so far!