Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

8.4" Uconnect 5 Screen and Bezel for 5th Gen Rams

I bought a 2022 Tradesman 3500 in November and planned to upgrade to an 8" uconnect 5 screen. It took several months to get these parts, and I ended up having some changes with my business and sold the truck in March. What I am selling here is: Part #68453844AF -...
  2. O

Brand new OEM Halogen Headlights - 2022 Ram 3500

I bought a 2022 Tradesman 3500 in the fall and immediately swapped out the headlights for LED's. Looking to sell the factory halogens that have been sitting in the boxes. These were only on the truck for delivery to the dealership, and 50 miles to my house. Asking $100 + shipping for the...
  3. O

OEM Headlights from 2022 Tradesman 3500

I replaced the factory halogen headlights with OEM LED's on my new Tradesman. These are brand new, packaged in the boxes my new LEDs came in. Asking $400. Located in NW Arkansas. Local pickup or meet only. Text at (612) 750-2425