Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Adding Fog Lights

Many threads on here to add the OEM Fog lamps. I added the OEM LED fogs to mine with help from this forum!
  2. B

Tail light swap

If you change your mind to sell outright, I may be interested.
  3. B

Performance parts off '21 6.4l Hemi

I would be interested in the muffler delete pipe. Would you consider shipping to 47342?
  4. B

Seeking Pro Tips - Fog Light Mod

You guys are way better than me…2 of the ANC screws I can’t even get a tool in to take them loose!
  5. B

**Withdrawn** - Bilstein shocks - Free for shipping

If they don’t sell I may be interested. Located in Indiana.
  6. B

Remote Tailgate Release

It appears very common that aftermarket keys will not program. I purchased a Mopar part number found on another tailgate release thread for a 5 button remote and it works flawlessly. I’ve also been able to solder buttons into my original tradesman remotes and have them fully functional. If...
  7. B

Remote Tailgate Release

Which overhead console did you install? Would you be willing to share a photo or part number?
  8. B

Adding Footwell Lighting

I don’t find Jimmy’s post. What is the blue plug for?
  9. B

2023 Ram steering wheel

That’s true, my Pacifica has the same buttons as the 2023.
  10. B

2023 Ram steering wheel

I’m surprised Ram changed so much just to commonize the steering wheel buttons with the 1500.
  11. B

2023 Ram steering wheel

I know it’s early, but has anyone begun evaluating the feasibility of swapping a 2023 steering wheel into a 2022 and prior yet?
  12. B

Auto dim rear view mirror

So you pull the A pillar covers to get the headliner down far enough?
  13. B

Auto dim rear view mirror

What all has to be done to install the jumper harness? If I understand correctly, if the wires are populated in the glove box connector the harness is already in the headliner?
  14. B

Retrofitting Homelink Garage Door Remote

I would be interested too, just not at the prices Infotainment has.
  15. B

LED Fog Lights!

Yessir, I have them! Thank you very much for the quick shipping!
  16. B

LED Fog Lights!

What’s your venmo?
  17. B

Laramie Headlights on a Tradesman??

Here’s my current connections.
  18. B

Laramie Headlights on a Tradesman??

Does anyone have a picture of how to connect the two-two wire connectors to the computers?
  19. B

4.5 Gen & 4th Gen Parts/Accesories

No, to the OP.